Tenant Advisory Practice/Buyer Representation
Commercial office and industrial real estate facility costs rank among the highest corporate operating expenses, after labor.
A company’s office or warehouse space impacts functionality of operations, corporate culture, transportation costs, and availability of labor and finances. In a commercial real estate market populated by professional landlords and listing agents, tenants and buyers benefit greatly from professional representation.
York Property Company utilizes expert local knowledge which has been built on over 30 years of industry experience, covering millions of square feet of successful assignments. YPC knows the available spaces, the terms offered, the active players, the market trends and the inside story. YPC appreciates the nuances of negotiation tactics, with the objective to control occupancy costs to benefit the client’s bottom line.
- Single point-of-contact for all of your facility needs
- Competitive bid process for space acquisition
- Negotiation of base rent, term, tenant improvement allowance, escalations, and operating expenses
- Extension and expansion negotiations
- YPC has a proven track record representing national corporations, as well as growing businesses
- YPC helps its clients leverage internal resources, focus on core business, and reduce occupancy costs
- Deal structures that reconcile the landlords’ interest in long-term, fixed revenue stream while preserving the tenants’ need for flexibility
- Our services are paid for by the landlord or listing agent at no cost to our clients.